«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Elder Brendan Searle
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Nebraska Memorial Stadium Fieldtrip
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elder Brendan Searle
Info
Hello! My name is Brendan Searle and I am called to serve in the Omaha Nebraska Mission speaking English. I report to the MTC on November 13 2013 and will return in two years.
Contact info
Elder Brendan Scott Searle
P.O Box 246
Milford, NE 68405
Mission Home
Elder Brendan Scott Searle
Nebraska Omaha Mission
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
Email
brendan.searle@MyLDSMail.net
Popular Posts
1st letters!
Dear Family, These first 2 days have been rough. I'm going to start with the first day, the first day was weird but they are really good...
April pics
Dying in the Corn
Dear Family, So everyone already knows because mom couldn't wait till today to find out if I stayed or not, but hey, I don't blam...
Transfer #5
new companion-Elder Martinez Dear Family, So I got my new companion this week, Elder Martinez. He has been out for 9 months, so he...
Dead Man Walking
Dear Family, So I killed my companion. Man that sounds so wrong, but in missionary language I sent him home. I said good-bye to him last n...
#temple, #baptism date, #ihatehashtags
Dear Family, Let me tell you a story about two kids that were sent to the hospital. So this week was pretty good, besides the fact that w...
Temple Trip
Dear Family, We had a pretty crazy and packed week, we had something every other day so it was pretty crazy. We had zone training, temple...
1 week until Skyping!
So this week hasn't been very interesting, one thing that happened was, that recall they had on the Cruze's affected our car and it ...
General Conference
Dear Family, So this week as you know, was General Conference, which was sweet. They broadcast it to every stake center, so we went there ...
Meet the Mormons!!
Dear Family, Guess what we can watch this week!!! Meet the Mormons....in the THEATER!!! Yep, you heard right, we are going to find a day ...
Blog Archive
▼
2015
(
46
)
►
November
(
2
)
▼
October
(
5
)
#Mormies
#NewKicks #Lutheran Church #Title of Liberty
Nebraska Memorial Stadium Fieldtrip
A Miracle and the Sickness
Dying in the Corn
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
6
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2014
(
61
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
7
)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2013
(
10
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
4
)
Mission Map
About Me
Brendan Searle
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment