«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Elder Brendan Searle
Monday, April 14, 2014
1st baptism
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elder Brendan Searle
Info
Hello! My name is Brendan Searle and I am called to serve in the Omaha Nebraska Mission speaking English. I report to the MTC on November 13 2013 and will return in two years.
Contact info
Elder Brendan Scott Searle
P.O Box 246
Milford, NE 68405
Mission Home
Elder Brendan Scott Searle
Nebraska Omaha Mission
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
Email
brendan.searle@MyLDSMail.net
Popular Posts
Wave
Hi Family!!! This week we were able to talk to C twice, the first time went well. The branch bought us a reading program that we can use ...
Soup Kitchen
Dear Family, So this week has been fun, on Tuesday, I went out to Gretna with one of the zone leaders and spent the day out there, it ...
Dead Man Walking
Dear Family, So I killed my companion. Man that sounds so wrong, but in missionary language I sent him home. I said good-bye to him last n...
Fireflies!!
So I've got to keep this email short, don't have a lot of time. Today for P-day, we played volleyball for like 4 hours and it was aw...
Nebraska Memorial Stadium Fieldtrip
The Adventures of a PB&J
Dear Family, I am going to start off with the story of Elder Searle who was hungry. It started on a humid day in Milford Nebraska, we wor...
#NewKicks #Lutheran Church #Title of Liberty
Dear Family, I sent all the Nebraska Football Memorial Stadium pictures last week but that picture of the waterfall if the biggest one th...
Transfer #6
Dear Family, So...I am staying in Council Bluffs, there is now a 95% chance of me leaving after this transfer. Missionaries usually stay i...
Temple Trip
What's up family and friends?! Had a slower week than I would have liked but it was still good. Going to talk about the main couple th...
Party and Zzzzzz
Howdy Y'all!! This week consists of getting a referral for "Papa Bear" at the hospital, throwing a birthday party after dis...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(
46
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
6
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
4
)
▼
2014
(
61
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
5
)
▼
April
(
5
)
Easter Week
1st baptism
1st Baptism
April pics
General Conference
►
March
(
6
)
►
February
(
7
)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2013
(
10
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
4
)
Mission Map
About Me
Brendan Searle
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment