«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
MYSPACE LAYOUTS
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Elder Brendan Searle
Monday, February 17, 2014
Pictures From Council Bluffs, IA
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elder Brendan Searle
Info
Hello! My name is Brendan Searle and I am called to serve in the Omaha Nebraska Mission speaking English. I report to the MTC on November 13 2013 and will return in two years.
Contact info
Elder Brendan Scott Searle
P.O Box 246
Milford, NE 68405
Mission Home
Elder Brendan Scott Searle
Nebraska Omaha Mission
11027 Martha St
Omaha, NE 68144-3107
Email
brendan.searle@MyLDSMail.net
Popular Posts
Wave
Hi Family!!! This week we were able to talk to C twice, the first time went well. The branch bought us a reading program that we can use ...
Food Coma
Dear Family, Thanksgiving...oh man...did I wobble after that! So we had 4 Thanksgiving meals that we went to. Our first meal was with a Gr...
Fireflies!!
So I've got to keep this email short, don't have a lot of time. Today for P-day, we played volleyball for like 4 hours and it was aw...
Soup Kitchen
Dear Family, So this week has been fun, on Tuesday, I went out to Gretna with one of the zone leaders and spent the day out there, it ...
Transfer #6
Dear Family, So...I am staying in Council Bluffs, there is now a 95% chance of me leaving after this transfer. Missionaries usually stay i...
Bellevue 2nd Baby!!
Dear Family, So yep, after almost 9 months in the same area...I finally got transferred. I really didn't move that far, just ...
Pics!
Stake Pres. garage Brendan LOVES!!
Riding in a Mini-Cooper
Dear Family, How's it going everyone? I had a pretty good week, everything from playing Phase 10, going on exchanges, walking in -23...
Visit to the ER
Dear Family, Hello everyone!! So yep...we had to go to the ER last week. We were helping the Liesky's move and Elder Pacheco and I we...
Week of Service
So this week has been full of service, we didn't even wear our white shirts for two days. We spent 3 days putting up a fence and buildin...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(
46
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
6
)
►
June
(
4
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
January
(
4
)
▼
2014
(
61
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
4
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
5
)
►
March
(
6
)
▼
February
(
7
)
Transfer #3
More Pictures From Council Bluffs, IA
Pictures From Council Bluffs, IA
Good-bye Elder Cortez (2-17-14)
Hot Week!!!
Weekly Report of Important Missionary Stuff
Investigators (1-27-14)
►
January
(
4
)
►
2013
(
10
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
4
)
Mission Map
About Me
Brendan Searle
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment